What you’ll need:
- Android Device (check to see if your device is compatible!)
- MicroUSB converter (USB to Micro)
- MicroUSB to USB Cable (provided in jamstik+ box)
1. Power on your Jamstik+
2. Plug the Micro-USB cable into your Jamstik+
3. Attach Micro-USB converter to the USB end of the Micro-USB cable
4. Plug the end with the converter into your Android via the charging port **IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE CONVERTER SIDE IS IN THE CONNECTED DEVICE, AND THE CHARGING END IS IN THE JAMSTIK**
5. The Jamstik power light should now be lit up green instead of orange/amber, and a prompt should have come up on your phone or tablet.
6. Select which app you want to use with your Jamstik+, then select either “Just Once” or “Always.” If you select “Always”, you won’t get that menu popping up every time you plug your Jamstik into that particular device.
The app will open up, and you’ll be ready to play!