The jamstik is a class compliant MIDI controller, meaning that you are able to use it with any software that accepts MIDI input via USB or WIFI.
Articles in this section
- How to Configure Hammer-On Mode for Jamstik on iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Does the original WiFi Jamstik support left handed players?
- Connection Issues?
- How to resolve cut-off notes
- Resolve wrong notes
- Jamstik WIFI or Jamstik+ will not power on
- Sluggish picking response or missed notes?
- Finger detection or sensor problems
- Latency with wireless speaker
- Standard trigger values