How to Connect the Jamstik to iPhone & iPad via Bluetooth
Watch the videos or follow the steps below to make the Bluetooth connection between the Jamstik and your device. The video below showcases the Jamstik 7 Connection sequence, but the process is the same for any of the Jamstik controllers.
- Ensure the battery (batteries) are installed and turn on your Jamstik.
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your Apple Device.
- Turn on your Jamstik by pressing the power button.
- Open the Jamstik App.
- Click on, "Select a Jamstik" in the top left corner.
- Click your Jamstik ID Number to get connected.
- Finally, the Jamstik will perform a quick communication with our App shown by a loading animation. When finished, your Jamstik ID # will appear in the top left corner of the screen.
- On the Jamstik+, the LED should turn GREEN indicating it has paired successfully.
- On the Jamstik 7, the LED will fade in and out of GREEN indicating it has paired successfully.
How to Connect the Jamstik to other iOS Music apps via Bluetooth
You may want to connect over Bluetooth to other music creation apps, like GarageBand.
Here's a quick video showing you how to accomplish this.