You may have inadvertently changed the tuning settings of your jamstik+ by changing settings within the jamstik+ app or by use of the assigned D-pad Hot-keys such as Digital Capo & Octave. If you are using an app from a different developer you may need to switch to Single Channel MIDI Mode.
Check Tuning settings
From within the jamstik+ app, navigate to the lower right hand side of the screen, and click on tuning (second button up from the bottom of your screen). Standard default settings are as followed:
- Standard tuning is EADGBE
- Default Digital Capo is to the far left.
- Default Octave is 0.
Single Channel Midi Mode
Working with an app from a different developer and getting unusual results in playability? Is the high E string the only one that is working? Check out this video: How To Switch To Single CHannel MIDI Mode With jamstk+.
Reset your jamstik+ through jamstik+ app
In some cases, you may find it necessary to do a hard reset of your jamstik+ to reset picking calibrations to factory settings. This can solve issues such as oversensitive strings resulting in cross-talk, dead or non-sounding strings, and other calibration issues.
- Within the jamstik+ app navigate to the settings menu (gear icon at the top upper right corner of the app)
- Click on Settings
- Click on the Reset button to reset you jamstik to factory Defaults
- Turn on your jamstik
- Hold down the power button for 15-30 seconds until the LED turns off. Continue holding the power button until the LED rapidly flashes red
- Release the power button (Jamstik will power off)