A rechargeable lithium battery is included inside the jamstik. This can be recharged with the included USB cable. USB charging block power supplies, such as the Apple charging blocks compatible with iPad and iPhone. If you have just received your jamstik, make sure to remove the protective tape between the battery leads to ensure your device can power on.
Articles in this section
- How to Resolve Connection Issues with iOS 11
- Setting up alternate tunings for the original Jamstik (WIFI)
- How to Configure Hammer-On Mode for Jamstik on iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Does the original WiFi Jamstik support left handed players?
- Step 6. Connect with Us
- Jamstik WiFi (1st Generation) — Updating Firmware via iOS and Mac
- Step 4. Connecting to Your Mac via Wifi or Usb (Wifi)
- Step 3. Connecting to Your iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Step 2. Download Jamstik Apps and Software (Wifi)
- Step 1. Things to Know and Product Registration (Wifi)