Zivix has multiple patents on a method to precisely detect the position of a fingertip. It uses a small amount of infrared light that makes a fingertip glow, and receptors can then read where the fingertip is, and track its movements.
Articles in this section
- How to Resolve Connection Issues with iOS 11
- Setting up alternate tunings for the original Jamstik (WIFI)
- How to Configure Hammer-On Mode for Jamstik on iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Does the original WiFi Jamstik support left handed players?
- Step 6. Connect with Us
- Jamstik WiFi (1st Generation) — Updating Firmware via iOS and Mac
- Step 4. Connecting to Your Mac via Wifi or Usb (Wifi)
- Step 3. Connecting to Your iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Step 2. Download Jamstik Apps and Software (Wifi)
- Step 1. Things to Know and Product Registration (Wifi)