The technology inside the jamstik makes the device 100% digital. This means it does not need tuning, has very low latency and its form factor allows the jamstik to go anywhere. The jamstik does not make any sounds on its own, it utilizes the unlimited potential of your device and the app you are running. It sends out digital codes that tell another device such as an iPad what notes to play. This code follows the MIDI standard.
Articles in this section
- How to Resolve Connection Issues with iOS 11
- Setting up alternate tunings for the original Jamstik (WIFI)
- How to Configure Hammer-On Mode for Jamstik on iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Does the original WiFi Jamstik support left handed players?
- Step 6. Connect with Us
- Jamstik WiFi (1st Generation) — Updating Firmware via iOS and Mac
- Step 4. Connecting to Your Mac via Wifi or Usb (Wifi)
- Step 3. Connecting to Your iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Step 2. Download Jamstik Apps and Software (Wifi)
- Step 1. Things to Know and Product Registration (Wifi)