The jamstik is designed to be a mobile device that pairs with other mobile devices such as the iPhone and iPad. As such, it is meant to be portable, and fit in a backpack. When learning guitar for the first time, it is important to get to know the chords that can be made in the first five frets. There are tens of thousands of songs that only use the first five frets. Moveable “bar chords” can be learned within the first five frets and later can be extended up the neck of a conventional guitar.
Articles in this section
- How to Resolve Connection Issues with iOS 11
- Setting up alternate tunings for the original Jamstik (WIFI)
- How to Configure Hammer-On Mode for Jamstik on iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Does the original WiFi Jamstik support left handed players?
- Step 6. Connect with Us
- Jamstik WiFi (1st Generation) — Updating Firmware via iOS and Mac
- Step 4. Connecting to Your Mac via Wifi or Usb (Wifi)
- Step 3. Connecting to Your iPhone or iPad (Wifi)
- Step 2. Download Jamstik Apps and Software (Wifi)
- Step 1. Things to Know and Product Registration (Wifi)