Connecting to Android via Bluetooth.
- Download & install the jamstik+ app from the Google play store
- Enable & allow bluetooth & location services (required for MIDI over bluetooth connection)
- Launch the jamstik+ app
- Select the bluetooth icon in the upper left hand corner of the app
- Select your jamstik's serial ID in the bluetooth drop down menu
- Select an app in the app carousel
- Select a sound & have fun!
Having problems connecting to a compatible Android device? In the event that your jamstik was built prior to Android support you will have to update your firmware either via USB + converter piece OR via an iOS device in order to connect, initially.